New Lounger
    Thanks

Question Adding a user to Microsoft Office

I don't use Windows 8 much - most of my computers are windows 7 or XP. I have one Win 8 machine with MS Office 2010 installed. No problem. I want to add a second user for Office and can't figure out how to do it. Can someone help? TIA

Silver Lounger
    Thanks

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Berton For This Useful Post:

rowdyw1 (2014-10-20)

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,398 Times in 1,221 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rowdyw1 View Post
    I don't use Windows 8 much - most of my computers are windows 7 or XP. I have one Win 8 machine with MS Office 2010 installed. No problem. I want to add a second user for Office and can't figure out how to do it. Can someone help? TIA
    What exactly do you mean by "adding a second user for Office"?
    Rui
    -------
    R4

Thanks
    When creating a new User account in Windows 10, during the setup procedure, Office 2013 ‘should’ be detected and added to the Apps available.
    Once the new account has been created/added, click the start button, click All Apps and then scroll down and look for the Office 2013 folder.
    Open the MS Office 2103 folder and you can, should you wish to, add shortcuts to the Office programs to the Start, Taskbar or Desktop as you would any other program shortcut.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to -Moonshine- For This Useful Post:

rowdyw1 (2014-10-20)

New Lounger
    Thanks

Found It

Quote Originally Posted by -Moonshine- View Post
    When creating a new User account in Windows 10, during the setup procedure, Office 2013 ‘should’ be detected and added to the Apps available.
    Once the new account has been created/added, click the start button, click All Apps and then scroll down and look for the Office 2013 folder.
    Open the MS Office 2103 folder and you can, should you wish to, add shortcuts to the Office programs to the Start, Taskbar or Desktop as you would any other program shortcut.
    Thanks so much for your help. I had looked on the Start Page and I thought I had checked the Apps Page. But when, I went back today, there it was on the Apps page. Blame it on old age and senility. Anyway, everything is working fine and I really appreciate your help.