Banned Member
    Thanks

New Action Centre

1. Would open AC & Maintenance would show nothing. Occasionally it would but, most time, nothing, none of the normal, usual info. Had noticed this behavior over the last couple of days.

This evening...
    2. Asking for Action Centre in Start menu Search produced TWO listings. A faint grey flag & a brilliant, pretty blue flag.
    a) Clicking the grey flag gave a Missing Shortcut window (moved or removed, can't find anymore blah, blah, blah)
    b) Clicking the blue flag gives a perfectly complete Action Centre display ALL the proper, normally expected, complete info under Maintenance.

3. The Action Centre flag normally residing in the System Tray, I had noticed was missing. Was that which prompted me to put Action Centre in Search.
    4. After opening Action Centre via the blue flag from the Search listing, lo & behold the flag was/is back in the System Tray. And from there it, now, opens w/ all the info showing, every time.

I rest my case. You be the judge.

Cheers,
    Drew
    Windows 10OS.jpg

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Good day, Drew.
    I had this situation too. A click on the small "up arrow" allowed me to go to Customize and get it all. This two days ago. Had you missed this ? Jean.

Thanks
    The Action Center icon is present in my System Tray and clicking on open Action Center reveals all the normal items. The Windows Preview folks have said that this is a work in progress and some things may be non functional.

Jerry

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks, Jerry. Not a biggie but nice to know that you are watching over us. Jean.