New Lounger
    Thanks

Text before AND after mergefields

I tried to search and have been following the tutorial so apologies if this has been answered before. I've managed to build a merge based off of the tutorial for text after a repeated table but I need to include an introduction as well. Apologies if I'm missing that part of the tutorial but if I am can you please direct me to that section? I'm using one key which is the employee name and basing the merge off of that. Was modifying the city state example in the tutorial trying to suit it to my needs. Any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    Last edited by Redcatblack; 2014-11-03 at 11:25.

Thanks
    I've been doing mail merges for more than 20 years and haven't looked at tutorials for a long time. Which tutorial?

What is it you want your result to look like?

http://www.addbalance.com/usersguide/mailmerge.htm
    Charles Kyle Kenyon
    Madison, Wisconsin

Super Moderator
    Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
    Thanks
    Cheers,

Paul Edstein
    [MS MVP - Word]

New Lounger
    Thanks
    The WSM one looks really close to what I need but was hoping to have the reports be in a table if possible? Also my data doesn't have a first/last name separation in the data source so I think that means it's a one key merge? The problem I was having was including text before/after the data but I'll see if I can't mess around with the WSM one and turn it into what I need. Thanks much for the responses! I'll report back on if it works.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I did figure it out based off of the WSM one and the tutorial! Thanks so much! Perhaps my brain had just been fried yesterday. Also props to macropod pretty much being related to most google searches having to do with mail merges!