Thanks

Office 2013 Pro Plus

As the title says, I have offic 2013 pro plus. Which comes with 1TB of online storage. So my question is; how do I use it? I would like to store my word documents, which I have a lot of.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,398 Times in 1,221 Posts
    You need to use it with the onedrive app for your operating system, it's probably the easiest way. You can also upload the files with your browser, which is less convenient, for sure.
    Rui
    -------
    R4

Thanks
    So how do I use it with my onedrive? My one drive only has 15 GB and I'm supposed to have 1TB of storage with this office suite. Yet the only thing I see is onedrive for business in my office suite. When opening it I get this...

onedrive for business.PNG

Administrator
    Thanks
    What OS are you running? If Windows 7, you need to download the app: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/o...-faq#1TC=other

Are you using different Microsoft accounts?
    Rui
    -------
    R4

Thanks
    I'm using windows 8.1 Pro, and it's a shared school/work office 365 suite.....up to 5 pcs. I sign in to my windows OS with my MS account.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Maybe this will help getting you started with OneDrive: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...drive-tutorial

Basically, OneDrive is integrated with Windows 8.1, so you can access it either through the OneDrive app or from File Explorer. If your MS account is the one used for Office365, you should have access to your full storage quota.
    Rui
    -------
    R4

Lounger
    Thanks
    On line storage can be very useful, as long as you keep something in mind.
    Once you put it 'in the cloud', you no longer OWN it. It is there forever and you cannot completely remove it even if you want to. You have given away your data for a 'promise' to keep it secure...... and the news is full of examples of how well that works.

Thanks
    I have a onedrive account, it works with no problem....my issue is with "onedrive for business" which is part of Office 365 Pro Plus. Just the standard onedrive only has 15 GB of storage while the "onedrive for business" has 1 TB of storage and from what I've been reading has just went to unlimited status and will be rolling out soon. Is "onedrive for business" not accessible like the standard onedrive account. So, again my question is; how to I use "onedrive for business" to store my documents?

Administrator
    Thanks
    Maybe this will help:

https://support.office.com/en-US/Art...rs=en-US&ad=US

I am not sure, but if your Office subscription has been bought through a business plan, it may work in a different way to the personal accounts. Probably the business account allows access only to OneDrive for business and the 1TB is not seen available for use with the regular OneDrive app.

I would expect most users here to be familiar with the individual Office subscriptions.
    Rui
    -------
    R4

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,059 Times in 928 Posts
    OneDrive for Business should show as an "Other Place" when you save an Office file. It is associated with the Office 365 account. If it does not appear you should be able to add it. IIRC, it can be the default storage location too.

Joe

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Didn't know about this post when I posted on the other, the last post on this one was over a month and a half ago. 2014-11-06 15:47