New Lounger
    Thanks

User profile service failed the logon User profile cannot be loaded

i encounter this problem when i try to login my account which is under a domain.

User profile service failed the logon User profile cannot be loaded.

Will the OU in ad will affected this problem? Firstly, this machine hostname have not move to Finance OU. But i can login my own account. my account has move to Finance OU. I try my colleague login id as well. His user account was also in the Finance OU. but he cannot login. he get the user profile service failed the logon. user profile cannot be loaded. This is cause by OU or is it the windows issue? i have try to rejoin the domain same problem. This is a new machine so i believe the registry fix on the profile list does not help at all. i try to copy the default folder under user to my usb and then transfer to the new pc same problem as well.

anyone have any solution to it ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by junqi89 View Post
    i encounter this problem when i try to login my account which is under a domain.

User profile service failed the logon User profile cannot be loaded...
    You could look at You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error message.
    Computer Consultant/Technician since 1998 (first PC was Atari 1040STE in 1988).
    Most common computing error is EBKAC: Error Between Keyboard And Chairback
    AMD FX8120 (8-core @ 3.1GHz) CPU, Gigabyte GA-990FXA-D3 motherboard, 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1866MHz RAM, ATI-AMD Radeon HD6770 PCI-E VGA, 480GB Kingston SSD, 2TB Seagate SATA3.0 HDD, ASUS DVD/RW.