Thread: Palm Mail Sync

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

Palm Mail Sync

My M105 came with the Palm Mail sync program which I'm using lightly, and I have also reviewed Mail+ by NetworkOrion. I don't want to send e-mail from the M105, but I do want to read e-mail and draft replies. Thing I don't like about the two mentioned programs is that they only sync the inbox: I'd really like to have drafts/draft folders synced, so I can compose responses on the Palm but not send them until I finalize them on the desktop. Is there such an animal for a reasonable price?
    -John ... I float in liquid gardens
    UTC -7ąDS

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Palm Mail Sync

I had the same problem. Because my spelling is

Silver Lounger
    Thanks

I may be wrong with this information, please forgive me if I am. I don't have my Palm, or the computer it sync's with infront of me... they're both at work while I'm on vacation.

If you go into the Hotsync settings from your PC, and go to the properties of the Mail Conduit, you should be able to sync a second folder. This may be an enhancement on my setup as I've loaded EasySync 3.0a to be used with Lotus Notes, so take this suggestion with a grain of salt.

Hope this helps..
    Christopher Baldrey

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

Chris, with Palm's Hotsync Mail and the standard Chapura PocketMirror 3.0 synching program, I can't find any such option, though I'd love to be wrong.

Who said you could go on vacation? And don't Canadians still call it Holiday?
    -John ... I float in liquid gardens
    UTC -7ąDS

Silver Lounger
    Thanks

I live to near the US / Canada border to "still call" anything in the Canadian fashion, on a regular basis.

I leave "Holiday" for the statutory / bank / National "days off work", vacation is my "paid" time away from work on the other days...
    Christopher Baldrey