3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Win Patrol keeps citing this program -- what is it

This may have started after the latest round of Windows Updates, but I am not sure. I am using W7.
    Every time I start the computer, I keep getting a pop-up from my Win Patrol. It keeps saying a new startup program has been detected of the type RUNONCE, which is usually for software updates.

The program number is 1418434362, but it gives no further information and the free version of Win Patrol that I have will not elaborate.

Any ideas.
    I checked startup in msconfig and I did not see anything suspicious, although I am not knowledgeable in this area. Suggestions?

Mel

Thanks
    Computer Consultant/Technician since 1998 (first PC was Atari 1040STE in 1988).
    Most common computing error is EBKAC: Error Between Keyboard And Chairback
    AMD FX8120 (8-core @ 3.1GHz) CPU, Gigabyte GA-990FXA-D3 motherboard, 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1866MHz RAM, ATI-AMD Radeon HD6770 PCI-E VGA, 480GB Kingston SSD, 2TB Seagate SATA3.0 HDD, ASUS DVD/RW.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Yes, what I did was run WinPatrol again and look at the startup items. There was one with the most recent date/time listed and it had that coe number. I disabled it.

(It was that Adobe Speed Launcher).

Problem seems to be solved

Mel