Thanks

Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit can interfere with msIE & other browsers

Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit can interfere with msIE & other browsers. Because Internet Explorer is an integral part of Windows, I placed this topic here. Sometimes, if MBAE is shielding the browsers, it can cause problems with IE, Chrome, Firefox, and so on. Problems can include the "eternal-circle of no loading," updating problems, and so on. I turned off browser shielding - browsers operate much better.
    "Take care of thy backups and thy restores shall take care of thee." Ben Franklin revisited.
    http://collegecafe.fr.yuku.com/forum...-Technologies/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RolandJS For This Useful Post:

speedball (2014-12-18)

Thanks
    If you haven't already done so, you may want to post a message about this on the Malwarebytes forum section devoted to Anti-Exploit issues. Often conflicts/interference between programs can be resolved.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    that would explain the infinite loop fights with chrome and mbam

i thought chrome had malware in it that mbam was stopping

Quote Originally Posted by RolandJS View Post
    Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit can interfere with msIE & other browsers. Because Internet Explorer is an integral part of Windows, I placed this topic here. Sometimes, if MBAE is shielding the browsers, it can cause problems with IE, Chrome, Firefox, and so on. Problems can include the "eternal-circle of no loading," updating problems, and so on. I turned off browser shielding - browsers operate much better.