New Lounger
    Thanks

Windows Task Manager

Somehow I lost all the features of my Win7 Task manager. When I key ctrl+Alt+delete and select Start Task Manager, all I get is the processes screen with no tabs or upper bar. I don't know what I did to cause this.
    So, how can I restore that program???

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fzawacki View Post
    Somehow I lost all the features of my Win7 Task manager. When I key ctrl+Alt+delete and select Start Task Manager, all I get is the processes screen with no tabs or upper bar. I don't know what I did to cause this.
    So, how can I restore that program???
    I have this note in my "HowTo" list: "If tabs and/or menus are missing from Task Manager's window, double-click at the top of the window above the task pane to toggle the menus & tabs back on."

Hope this helps.
    Computer Consultant/Technician since 1998 (first PC was Atari 1040STE in 1988).
    Most common computing error is EBKAC: Error Between Keyboard And Chairback
    AMD FX8120 (8-core @ 3.1GHz) CPU, Gigabyte GA-990FXA-D3 motherboard, 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1866MHz RAM, ATI-AMD Radeon HD6770 PCI-E VGA, 480GB Kingston SSD, 2TB Seagate SATA3.0 HDD, ASUS DVD/RW.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Coochin View Post
    I have this note in my "HowTo" list: "If tabs and/or menus are missing from Task Manager's window, double-click at the top of the window above the task pane to toggle the menus & tabs back on."

Hope this helps.
    That did it. Thank you