Thanks

Blocked Numbers and Voice Mail

I have a Lumia Icon on Verizon Wireless. This morning I noticed that even though I had a number blocked, the caller got through to voice mail. I looked into the call record on my phone and there was no listed call. I haven't checked the Verizon call log yet. Is this normal behavior?
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

Thanks
    For me, yes. my T-mobile PayAsYouGo account and my Samsung flipphone. Even though my flipphone let me set up a few block-calls, my T-mobile account does not have call-blocking. You appear to have a much better account than I, ensure call-blocking in your account [not just on your phone] is actually a working feature.
    "Take care of thy backups and thy restores shall take care of thee." Ben Franklin revisited.
    http://collegecafe.fr.yuku.com/forum...-Technologies/

Thanks
    Thanks I've changed the settings on my Verizon page. Guess we'll see if that works
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Verizon wireless call blocking for up to 5 numbers only lasts for 90 days: Call and Message Blocking - My Verizon

(Unless you pay $5 extra per month for 20 permanent blocked numbers: Verizon FamilyBase / Usage Controls)
    Last edited by BruceR; 2014-12-27 at 12:21.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceR View Post
    Verizon wireless call blocking for up to 5 numbers only lasts for 90 days: Call and Message Blocking - My Verizon

(Unless you pay $5 extra per month for 20 permanent blocked numbers: Verizon FamilyBase / Usage Controls)
    Yea that is what I found also. The numbers in the Verizon call log show 999-999-9999, and 000-000-0086. I put them in the list, now we shall see
    Thanks John