Thread: Sample Graphics

New Lounger
    Thanks

Sample Graphics

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forums, so please forgive me if my question is a silly one.

My PC came pre-installed with Office 2000, and this included PhotoDraw 2000. PhotoDraw contained some sample sets of graphics, which included background images, round buttons, and banners in a variety of styles. One of these styles was named (I believe) "Corporate." (I'm referring to the greenish marble style.)

Anyway, I recently had to reinstall Office. When I went into PhotoDraw, I could no longer find the "Corporate" sample graphics. In fact, the available selection was noticeably more limited than what I remembered it to be. I don't really care about the other styles, because I never used them, but I was wondering if anyone knows where the "Corporate" family of graphics might be downloaded? I had no luck finding it on Microsoft's Office Update pages, nor in their Template Gallery, or on the supplemental graphics CD for PhotoDraw. Can anyone please help me find these files in their original .MIX format?

Thank you for any assistance!

- Dorin

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Sample Graphics

you have the original Office 2000 CD right? You should be able to run a repair and get that sucker back.
    -Mark