Thread: odd

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

odd

This was very odd. A few minutes ago I was on search looking for pictures of Chuck Connors when he played basketball for the Boston Celtics. I clicked on a site and got a site that had over seas writing which I didn't even know. So I went to click it off. Soon as I clicked it off, I got redirected, I tried clicking them off, it kept redirecting me. Really I thought I would have to do a hard shutoff with the power button. But I was able to click it off.
    After it all I did a Malwarebytes, Malwarebytes ( Beta ) Anti Root Kit and Herd Protector Anti Malware, Scans. All said clean. Very strange. Thanks Chuck

WS Lounge VIP
    Thanks
    Dodgy web sites often attempt to keep you connected whilst they attempt to load malicious software onto your computer. Obviously yours is well protected.

cheers, Paul

Thanks
    Not uncommon while browsing, you can also use task manager to kill whatever site you're stuck on.
    It gets to be a pain in the *ss if it happens 3 or 4 times in one sitting.
    DRIVE IMAGING
    Invest a little time and energy in a well thought out BACKUP regimen and you will have minimal down time, and headache.

Build your own system; get everything you want and nothing you don't.
    Latest Build:
    ASUS X99 Deluxe, Core i7-5960X, Corsair Hydro H100i, Plextor M6e 256GB M.2 SSD, Corsair DOMINATOR Platinum 32GB DDR4@2666, W8.1 64 bit,
    EVGA GTX980, Seasonic PLATINUM-1000W PSU, MountainMods U2-UFO Case, and 7 other internal drives.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Yes it,s well protected Paul T I run this stuff daily along with my antivirus and updates of course. Iam surprised at the people that don't do them updates. As you no these are very important. Thanks Chuck
    Check this outhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFCAY1zGVcg