Lounger
    Thanks

Unhappy Lost My Favorites in IE11

Somehow fumble-fingered (or a glitch) and lost MY Favorites in IE11 (current with updates). I have the folder (put it on my desktop) but how do I get it back on IE?

Banned Member
    Thanks
    > C:\ > Users > Your Named Folder. There should be a Favorites folder there. With the Favorites in it when you Lft Clk on the Favorites star in IE they should show (there). Doubt throwing it on the Desktop will do much except allow viewing of the list.

Cheers,
    Drew
    Windows 10OS.jpg

Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks for your quick reply. I found the folder in the Media Folder and moved to successfully. Thanks again.

Thanks
    I recommend backing that folder up periodically.
    You can also move the folder to a more secured location:
    If you have another internal drive that will work best, just point the path to the new location.
    (If you do decide to move the default location of the "favorites" folder, ensure that the favorites folder is
    located inside an empty Windows explorer created folder. A folder within a folder, because the favorites isn't really a folder).
    Never change the Favorites folder path to an external drive, except as a hard coppied backup.
    DRIVE IMAGING
    Invest a little time and energy in a well thought out BACKUP regimen and you will have minimal down time, and headache.

Build your own system; get everything you want and nothing you don't.
    Latest Build:
    ASUS X99 Deluxe, Core i7-5960X, Corsair Hydro H100i, Plextor M6e 256GB M.2 SSD, Corsair DOMINATOR Platinum 32GB DDR4@2666, W8.1 64 bit,
    EVGA GTX980, Seasonic PLATINUM-1000W PSU, MountainMods U2-UFO Case, and 7 other internal drives.