Lounger
    Thanks

ONEDRIVE Windows 8.1

I have never done much with the folder on the desk top “ONEDRIVE”

I have just started putting info about windows in it, nothing else.

But I have had a shortcut appear pointing to Notebook, when I click on it a new page appears saying
    “This item not exist or no longer available. This item might have been deleted, expired or you might not have permission to view it. Contact the owner [ME] of this item for more information. Go to OneDrive.”

If I click on the ONEDRIVE blue button a new page appears but all the folders are empty.

Yet the folder is still on the desktop folder ONEDRIVE

All this started because I could not delete a shortcut to Notebook in the ONEDRIVE folder on the desktop, it would go when I deleted it but a second later it would be back.

Any ideas

Lounger
    Thanks
    I have found a way of deleting the short cut.

I removed the whole folder that the short cut was in on to the desk top deleted the short cut the moved the folder back

Job done

Old-n

Thanks
    I use onedrive exclusively for my PC picture backup and it's sure nice to have a whopping 50 GB of storage over the standard 15 GB. I ended up with standard 15 GB free, 15 GB camera roll and 20 GB enthusiast bonus.....then I sync my pictures folder on my PC to my onedrive folder and never have to worry about loosing them/accidental deletes and so on. Plus I have an external portable 500 GB hdd with a back up of the backup.

Lounger
    Thanks
    I started up my computer today and it was back!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Bassfisher

I have only used the folder on the desktop never signed it Onedrive I have 1tb hard drive and a 1tb back up drive so I have penty of room just wanted this files handy

I give up with the shortcut

Old-n