New Lounger
    Thanks

Keeping windows secrets issues

i use to download incomimg WS issues in order to have them handy in my HD. Until quite a few months ago I just opened the full issues and copy+pasted them to a Word file without any problem. From the time the formatting of the Issues was changed, including the change of the illustration's format from jpeg to png, after the copy+paste operation the figures did not appear in the Word document. I had to save each figure to disk and then paste it to its place in the document. I sent an e-mail to WS editor but did not receive any response. Does anybody an easier way to solve this problem, Thanks in advance from Argentine Patagonia Atila E. Gosztonyi

Thanks
    In Internet Explorer click on File/Save As then browse to a suitable folder (if necessary click on "new folder" in the navigation toolbar and enter a name for the new folder) then save the webpage to your local hard drive.
    Computer Consultant/Technician since 1998 (first PC was Atari 1040STE in 1988).
    Most common computing error is EBKAC: Error Between Keyboard And Chairback
    AMD FX8120 (8-core @ 3.1GHz) CPU, Gigabyte GA-990FXA-D3 motherboard, 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1866MHz RAM, ATI-AMD Radeon HD6770 PCI-E VGA, 480GB Kingston SSD, 2TB Seagate SATA3.0 HDD, ASUS DVD/RW.

Thanks
    Try: Save as "web archive, single file *.mht".
    Works for me.
    DRIVE IMAGING
    Invest a little time and energy in a well thought out BACKUP regimen and you will have minimal down time, and headache.

Build your own system; get everything you want and nothing you don't.
    Latest Build:
    ASUS X99 Deluxe, Core i7-5960X, Corsair Hydro H100i, Plextor M6e 256GB M.2 SSD, Corsair DOMINATOR Platinum 32GB DDR4@2666, W8.1 64 bit,
    EVGA GTX980, Seasonic PLATINUM-1000W PSU, MountainMods U2-UFO Case, and 7 other internal drives.