Results 1 to 1 of 1
2015-02-02, 07:40 #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
- Bogangar NSW Australia
- Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Access 2010/Excel 2010 OLE Server Not Registered - Cannot insert Excel Chart in Access Report
I have serious issue when trying to insert a linked Excel 2010 chart into an Access 2010 Report.
- created the chart in Excel 2010 (32 bit on Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit)
- selected and copied the Excel Chart
- in Access, selected "Paste Special" to paste the chart into the Details section of my Report
- then receive the error message "The OLE server isn't registered. To register the OLE server, reinstall it"
- I've googled endlessly without any success. Its been suggested that I need to re-install "MyControl.ocx" but can't find "Mycontol.ocx" on my computer.
- Microsoft prattles on about Norton causing this issue, but Norton has never been close to my computer.
How can I identify exactly which OLE server I require?
Where can I get it?
Anyone got a solution that works?
Totally frustrated by this....
Last edited by BygAuldByrd; 2015-02-02 at 18:23.