5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Favorites in Windows Explorer

I am getting to grips with the W7 filing system !
    My inexpertise along the way is causing a few minor glitches, and I can't work out how to resolve this one:

In Windows Explorer I mistakenly added Public Documents to the Favorites twice. Now it shows up as Public Documents (2)
    So I right click and click on Remove and the entry disappears altogether from Favorites.

But when I try to put it back (only once !), it comes back as Public Documents (2). If I try and rename it removing the (2) it asks if I want to rename it as Public Documents (1) as there is already a file with the same name in this location.

I just want one entry, saying Public Documents but Favorites thinks it already has one but isn't showing it !

Any ideas how I can resolve this, please ?

PS I have a found a clunky workaround - in Favorites I renamed it with 2 spaces between Public and Documents and Favorites thinks that's OK. It looks pretty good, but it's bothering me that there's a "hidden" Favorite which I cannot erase

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    OK, answered my own question

I found the list of Explorer Favorites in Users\My Name\Links and deleted the Public Documents entry. I have no idea why it wasn't showing in Explorer but am happy that it has gone !