New Lounger
    Thanks

large numbers in crossword squares

I'm using Windows 8.1 on a HP 2000 Laptop with Firefox 35.0.1 Default browser.

I set the Display to 125% to make the computer easier to read. When I print out crossword puzzles from wordfit.com/dailycw the double digit number in each square fills the whole square, appears that way in the image of the puzzle before
    printing. Yet in IE the puzzle appears normal with small numbers in the corners

I've tried setting display back to 100%. Didn't work. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, Firefox 35.0.1 and Windows 8.1. Any advice on how fix?

hbd5902

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    use a different browser!
    they dont all do everything right.

can you cut and paste it into something else
    then resize it ?

Quote Originally Posted by hbd5902 View Post
    I'm using Windows 8.1 on a HP 2000 Laptop with Firefox 35.0.1 Default browser.

I set the Display to 125% to make the computer easier to read. When I print out crossword puzzles from wordfit.com/dailycw the double digit number in each square fills the whole square, appears that way in the image of the puzzle before
    printing. Yet in IE the puzzle appears normal with small numbers in the corners

I've tried setting display back to 100%. Didn't work. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, Firefox 35.0.1 and Windows 8.1. Any advice on how fix?

hbd5902