2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

can't stay logged in

The laptop is Win 8.1 upgraded from Win 8. How do I make it keep me logged in to facebook and ebay? Checking the checkbox to stay logged in does not do it. I think this happens whether I use IE or Chrome. I have no problem with this on the Win 7 desktop computer.

Thanks
    I was going to suggest a "push a key" [ClickWhen] utility to stay live, however, I realize that might not be the answer. ClickWhen can only work on one web site at a time. You would have to choose either Facebook or Ebay during any active ClickWhen session.
    "Take care of thy backups and thy restores shall take care of thee." Ben Franklin revisited.
    http://collegecafe.fr.yuku.com/forum...-Technologies/

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Both facebook and ebay have checkboxes to keep you logged in. It just doesn't work from our laptop that has Win 8.1. Us there something in security that won't let me stayed logged in. I am always logged in on the Win7 desktop computer.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Sounds more like a cookie setting. Check your settings for cookies in IE. If it won't save your cookies, it can't log you in automatically which is what checking the box to stay logged in really does.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Do I check this in Tools, internet Options, Privacy, Advanced? On the Win7 Override automatic cookie Handling is checked. First party and Third party cookies accept. Always allow session cookies is checked. Should I use these settings for the Win 8.1 computer?

Thanks
    If you're using private browsing IE will discard any cookies and therefore forget your login details for the next session.
    Last edited by Browni; 2015-02-11 at 23:38.