California & Arizona

Windows Lumia 929 Phone...

Finally, the Windows Lumia 929 is getting it's long awaited 8.1 update today.
    (everyone that has this phone has been waiting months for this)

The update appears to come in two downloads, a pre 8.1, and then the actual 8.1 update itself.
    Naturally each needs to spend time installing and booting the device each time.
    Invest a little time and energy in a well thought out BACKUP regimen and you will have minimal down time, and headache.

Build your own system; get everything you want and nothing you don't.
    Latest Build:
    ASUS X99 Deluxe, Core i7-5960X, Corsair Hydro H100i, Plextor M6e 256GB M.2 SSD, Corsair DOMINATOR Platinum 32GB DDR4@2666, W8.1 64 bit,
    EVGA GTX980, Seasonic PLATINUM-1000W PSU, MountainMods U2-UFO Case, and 7 other internal drives.

Chandler, AZ
    I went with the DP for 8.1 sometime back and have been waiting for MSFT and Verizon to get off of their collective butts and get us Cyan. Nope, instead they went one better and delivered the Denim update..... Update was smooth too. I had heard of some problems where the DP was involved, but none here.
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

Polk County, Florida
    AT&T just pushed 8.1 Update about a half hour ago to my Lumia 1520. Got Denim and "Hey Cortana!" I had to go through the voice training about three times, but it must be my southern accent. We're finally good to go. Supposedly, Cortana will only respond to my voice.
    Create a fresh drive image before making system changes, in case you need to start over!

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Savvy?"—Captain Jack Sparrow "When you're troubleshooting, start with the simple and proceed to the complex."—M.O. Johns "Experience is what you get when you're looking for something else."—Sir Thomas Robert Deware.
    Unleash Windows