2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

How do I insert a file's content into new thread box?

When I want to start a new thread, I compose the text I want to insert into the new thread box
    as a Word Document before even going to Windows Secrets forum.
    I find this to be the best way to compose what I want to say without feeling pressured to finish
    holding up the new thread facility. I have done this in the past here at Windows Secrets lounge,
    but I have forgotten how to do it.
    I compose my remarks in a Word document, then save it in My Documents folder. I would like to
    start up a new thread process, acquire the Word document, and insert it into the tread box.
    I do not want to "attach" my file into the tread box; I would like it to be like a "paste" process.
    Dell Inspiron 15R, 8GB, Win7 Home Premium 64bit SP1
    All help truly appreciated!

Thanks
    Copy and Paste it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Calimanco For This Useful Post:

flavet (2015-02-26)

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    After I created the Word file, I saved it in My Documents folder. I then reopened the file and did a 'COPY' edit action.
    However, when I open Internet Explorer to access Windows Secrets Forums, if I click on the Edit menu option, none of its options are clickable, all are greyed out. What I have not tried yet, and I will after I close this reply, is to open a tread box and enter 'Ctrl+V' and see if that will open what is in the clipboard.
    Hey, instead of closing this out, I just went to this line and did the Ctrl+V, and wal-a! there was my Word doc.! (I had considered doing that earlier this morning, but got caught up in the process and did not try it then.)