New Lounger
    Thanks

Question Loss of cut, copy, and paste functions in OneNote 7

I am running Win 7 with office 7. I use OneNote 7 a lot. Yesterday 03/02/15, my cut copy and paste functions from unfiled notes to what ever note book was working fine...today 03/03/15 these functions are grayed out. What happened? I had a disturbance of the force in Jan in which I lost The "calendars" notation in the template menu. I have developed a workaround that brought the function back but not the menu entry. Does this have something to due with Paul Allen building the biggest plane in the world?

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Actually, Office 7 is quite old. You probably have Office 2007 and the applications within the suite are Version 12.

If you don't want to use Control Panel, Programs and Features to try a Repair of Office you might try the free download at http://www.onenote.com/, should be a newer version.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Berton For This Useful Post:

daddyhc (2015-03-03)

New Lounger
    Thanks
    worked well...many thanks

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    You're welcome.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    What didn't work was the loss of calendars entry in the word 7 menu. I found the calendar wizard but the page that used to be there has disappeared. This is more of an irritation than the other problem. The office 7 copy came loaded on my Toshiba laptop...any thoughts?

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    It's Office 2007 with Word version 12. Which version of Office 2007, Home and Student, Professional, Standard, etc.? The various versions are packaged without all the applications available, pricing is also different. I'll have to check Office Home and Student later, rebuilding the Notebook today.