5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

R.I.P. L. Nimoy, the human heart of Mr. Spock

WACKY WEB WEEK

R.I.P. L. Nimoy, the human heart of Mr. Spock

By Kathleen Atkins
    What better way to wonder at the strangeness of humanity than along with Spock, the puzzled logician of Star Trek?
    The actor who embodied the literal-minded science officer of Star Trek's Enterprise captured millions of simultaneously amused and respectful fans; this week's video will perhaps remind you why. But it also might be worth remembering that the long-lived (and prosperous) actor also said, "Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end."

The full text of this column is posted at windowssecrets.com/wacky-web-week/r-i-p-l-nimoy-the-human-heart-of-mr-spock/ (free content, opens in a new window/tab).

Columnists typically cannot reply to comments here, but do incorporate the best tips into future columns.
    Last edited by Kathleen Atkins; 2015-03-04 at 19:00.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    He's indeed among the stars now. Thought I would do a tribute render to one of my childhood memories. To those that are still here, Live Long and Prosper.

hirez: https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8675/...63534068_o.jpg

16047400494_7fb51128a0_z.jpg

Thanks
    I remember Leonard Nimoy from the original Mission Impossible TV series. He played the part of Paris in season 4. He was a very talented actor.

Interestingly, his superior, both in Star Trek and in Mission Impossible, was named Jim.

Thanks
    I checked his credits at imdb and was amazed. He was in almost every western that was on TV back in the early 60's. Last weekend MeTV played some of those shows that he was in before Star Trek.