New Lounger
    Thanks

File History does not find new folder

I am using File History regularly on a Windows 8.1 laptop. I created a new folder within Documents and re-located some files to it that File History had been copying in expected fashion. Now File History does not appear to know the new folder exists. I don't see a way within File History settings to educate it in this regard. Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks
    How are you looking at the history files? If you're looking at them via File Explorer (i.e. navigating to where they are stored) then you probably won't see them. I suspect this is how you are looking at them. Ensure you look using the History link in the file ribbon. It can be found in the second last column of options.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    When I click on the History link it says "We can't find you folder" and "Folders that are encrypted with Encrypting File System, on a network location or on a drive that doesn't use the NTFS file system can't be backed up." I use a flash drive in a usb port, but it is not encrypted.

Thanks
    But is it formatted with NTFS or FAT? If the latter then it won't work - "--- OR on a drive that doesn't use the NTFS file system can't be backed up."

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Ntfs