Hello,

Please can someone help me? Mr Edstein (Macropod)?

I am trying to complete the Merging by Catalog/Directory to Email tutorial, but I keep getting a 'Run-time error '91'. I have been through the forum and saw someone else had a similar problem. I have followed the instructions in that thread, but still no luck. Below is a list of all the things I have done.

I am working with office 365 ProPlus version 15.0.4693.1002

I have extracted the document 'Email Merge Main Document.doc' from the zip file and saved into a separate folder on my C drive.
I have taken the Excel file 'Catalogue Merge Data.xls' and saved it into the same file
I have opened a new word document and copy and pasted the paragraph with the table from the example on pg 25 of tutorial.
I have saved this document into the same folder and called it 'EmailMergeDataCatalog.doc'
I have 'shift f9' the paragraph in EmailMergeDataCatalog.doc and all the code appears to have copied over.
I have selected Directory in 'EmailMergeDataCatalog.doc'
I have selected recipients and linked 'EmailMergeDataCatalog.doc to the Excel file.
I have edit recipient and sorted by state (this step I have omitted also)
in the 'Email Merge Main Document.doc' I have selected email message
I have selected recipients and linked 'EmailMergeDataCatalog.doc to the Excel file.
I have edit recipient and sorted by state (this step I have omitted also)
I have created a Macro called RunMerge in the EmailMergeDataCatalog.doc
I have copied the code from pages 26 and 27 from the tutorial and saved.
I have saved both documents again.
I have run the macro and the error appears.
I have changed the 'marco in' drop down box to all possibilities, and the same error
when i run the Debugger it it highlights .Paragraphs(1).Range.Delete

I do not really know anything about Macros or writing code, I am pulling my hair out trying to run the example. What have I missed?

Please Please can you or someone help me

Suzy

My apologises if tagging you directly in this threads is bad etiquette, but I am up against a dead line and hope you might be able to help.