Thread: Fatal error

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Fatal error

Regression analysis workbook. When I try to run the regression, I get the following error message:
    Procedure has encountered a fatal error and will terminate. Error code: 516.
    I think this has something to do with vba but I need detailed instructions on how to fix it.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Always best is to step through the code rather than just run it, see where the code bombs and your know as the lone code will high light yellow are you go

Post back the code line that fails

Thanks
    It would be better to attach all the code with the failing line shown as the error might be caused by a problem in a previous statement.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by access-mdb View Post
    It would be better to attach all the code with the failing line shown as the error might be caused by a problem in a previous statement.
    Yeah good point

Also do you just have one module code or are there lots of bit in the workbook, and class codes, and think called from private.xls etc etc theres a few bits to check

Not sure teh rules here can you post the work book up here (ONLY IF THERE IS GENERIC DATA THAT CAN BE SAFE IN PUBLIC DOMAIN AND CARRYS NO PRIVATE DATA OF ANY SORT TO YOU ? WORK OR ANYONE ELSE - and all responsibility is to the poster for doing so)