New Lounger
    Thanks

What is disabling my Services?

I regularly find some of my non-Microsoft services either Disabled or set to Manual when I've
    set them to Automatic or Automatic Delayed start. (E.g., Carbonite backup service, Condusiv
    Technologies Diskeeper; Intel's Rapid Storage Technology (which handles my Raid 1 disks).

I suspect I might find the culprit with Event Viewer but I've no idea where to look. Any suggestions
    about how to track down whatever it is that is resetting these Services will be much appreciated.

Thanks
    Download and run Autoruns

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-gb/.../bb963902.aspx

Check under the Logon tab. The .exe files for programs set to start at boot should be listed there. If they are not or they are not selected, that may be the cause of your problem. You can add the ones that are missing to the Start Up folder.

jwoods
    Quote Originally Posted by bjprice View Post
    I regularly find some of my non-Microsoft services either Disabled or set to Manual when I've
    set them to Automatic or Automatic Delayed start. (E.g., Carbonite backup service, Condusiv
    Technologies Diskeeper; Intel's Rapid Storage Technology (which handles my Raid 1 disks).

I suspect I might find the culprit with Event Viewer but I've no idea where to look. Any suggestions
    about how to track down whatever it is that is resetting these Services will be much appreciated.
    In Event Viewer (Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Event Viewer) there should be a folder called Custom Views.

Expand that folder and click on the Administrative Events entry.