Thread: Libraries

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks

Libraries

I have 30 folders in libraries. However, If I want to add additional libraries , the system (using Windows 7) does not allow me to do so

It would be appreciated if somene could advise me if there is a way to increase the number of folder one can have in a library and how to do so

jwoods
    In Windows Help and Support, look up Library and check out the Frequently Asked Questions, and the "Include Folders in a Library" and "Customize a Library" topics.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HowardC View Post
    ...It would be appreciated if somene could advise me if there is a way to increase the number of folder one can have in a library and how to do so
    Go to a library in Windows Explorer. Click the "locations" link immediately below the library's name. A dialog will open you can use to add/remove locations for that library.
    Libraries.jpg
    Computer Consultant/Technician since 1998 (first PC was Atari 1040STE in 1988).
    Most common computing error is EBKAC: Error Between Keyboard And Chairback
    AMD FX8120 (8-core @ 3.1GHz) CPU, Gigabyte GA-990FXA-D3 motherboard, 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1866MHz RAM, ATI-AMD Radeon HD6770 PCI-E VGA, 480GB Kingston SSD, 2TB Seagate SATA3.0 HDD, ASUS DVD/RW.

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks for the help, much appreciated