Thread: Download ?

Silver Lounger
    Thanks

Download ?

Can anybody tell me where the 10049 D/L is so that there is no need to get it again in case of a second try. This, I have to do ! If so located, can on do an .iso out of it or if the install aborts, ( it did ), could one hit the .exe to launch it once again. ? Be good. Jean.

Thanks
    Here it is, Jean.

Note that this is not a Microsoft site.
    Last edited by bbearren; 2015-04-05 at 09:46.
    Create a fresh drive image before making system changes, in case you need to start over!

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Savvy?"—Captain Jack Sparrow "When you're troubleshooting, start with the simple and proceed to the complex."—M.O. Johns "Experience is what you get when you're looking for something else."—Sir Thomas Robert Deware.
    Unleash Windows

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Hello. Thanks but the file has been removed. I was asking, on MY machine, where is it downloaded to ? It might not be "visible". Jean.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    The ISO is not downloaded to your machine but there is an ESD file that can be converted to an ISO. Here's a link to a tutorial on how to convert the ESD to an ISO: http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...-esd-file.html

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Hello. Guess how I solved my problem. My Acer would not install the 10049 download. I attempted 3 times and it locked at different percentages. I lost patience ! I then cloned the Lenovo that has 10049 running, then cloned it back to the Acer and it runs. Go search. When first booting, it looked for news devices as they are different from a machine to the other and then after a few clicks, it asked me for the my MS password, it is the same on all my machines.
    Happy camper, I am now.
    No EULA to temper with ? You be good and thanks for the above URL. I studied it for a while and then thought of the clone. So simple and done in 18 minutes. Jean.