2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Thunderbird Signature When Replying

When I respond to an email my signature, whether signature text or from a file, never appears whether I have the signature set to appear above or below the message to which I am replying. I'd like to correct this apparent glitch. Incidentally I have the settings all the same in all areas shown in the left column of account settings.

Thanks
    My tbird's been using a text file [called up from my d-drive data partition] for some years now. I'm puzzled why yours is not showing up. I did the same settings as you. Lemmie think some, maybe I can remember a solution...
    "Take care of thy backups and thy restores shall take care of thee." Ben Franklin revisited.
    http://collegecafe.fr.yuku.com/forum...-Technologies/

jwoods
    You mght recheck your signature setup with this Mozilla article...

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/signatures

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I've carefully compared the info in the link and cannot see where anything I'm doing is not similar.

No matter what I do a signature will not appear when I reply to an email. The cursor is above the email to which I wish to reply but no signature anywhere.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Finally, I've got it. Each signature "box" must be completed identically for each account. I had completed the sig box for just my main identity, for want of a better description. The other accounts were blank.