Thread: Error 2035

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Error 2035

Lately when I try to open some windows with a movie clip, I am given an "Error #2035" message. I Googled Error 2035 and several of them suggest downloading and installing a specific program to fix it. Reimage is its name. Although my download says it is safe, I thought I'd see if that is true. Any suggestions on how to fix the problem without having to buy this program or any other??

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    So is that a Flash Player error code https://developers.google.com/intera.../v3/errorcodes although I haven't a clue what that given solution means - perhaps one of the more experienced guys will know, but I wouldn't go downloading any 3rd party program unless expertly recommended.

Thanks
    Reimage is a registry cleaner which you have to buy before you can use it. It also has a lot of negative feedback and comes with PUPs. Leave well alone. If your problem is recent, try System Restore. If it wont complete because of your AV program, run it in Safe Mode.

jwoods
    If you are having the issue when using Firefox, go to Tools > Add-ons.

Select Extensions, and disable one at a time to see if that reveals the cause.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    That was it. I disabled Shockway Flash and that took care of it. Thanks.