New Lounger
    Thanks

Need a Macro for Production Sheet

Hi,

I have a template of a production sheet. Currently I have a macro set up so I can click on the template, it will create a new tab with today's date as the title. I need help to do the following:

1. Copy each tab title after the template and paste it to column a starting in A3 and going down creating new rows if necessary.
    2. Copy multiple data ranges from each daily sheet to summary sheet on row of daily production (ex: SUM of I25:I26 to column C on summary sheet.)

I will need to do this for the highlighted cells in the template. Thanks for any help that can be provided.Work in Progress.xlsm

Lounger
    Thanks
    I've prepared the attached revised file which does the things I think you require, except I wasn't sure of exactly what should map to the summary fields, but you should be able to amend the macro to the correct mapping.
    Attached Files Attached Files

3. The Following User Says Thank You to unclehewie For This Useful Post:

emorgan (2015-04-16)

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by unclehewie View Post
    I've prepared the attached revised file which does the things I think you require, except I wasn't sure of exactly what should map to the summary fields, but you should be able to amend the macro to the correct mapping.
    Thanks for the help. I'm unfamiliar with macros except for simple macros that involve recording my actions. So I'm not quite sure if I communicated what I'm looking for very well, or if something needs to be changed with the coding. I thought I had set up the template to copy the template tab to a new sheet with the current day's date. It might be easier if it also includes copying the date in the cell C3 of the new sheet. If that were the case, then I would need a button on the summary that pulls data from every sheet after the template. Here's what I would like rows to contain for each date on the summary sheet:

Column A- Copies C3 of each daily sheet going down each row (to enter the date)
    Column B- Copies I29 of each daily sheet
    Column C- Copies J29 of each daily sheet
    Column D- Automatically populate the formula I input in this file for every row with data
    Column E- Copies K29 of each daily sheet
    Column F- Copies K31 of each daily sheet
    Column G- Automatically populate the formula I input in this file for every row with data
    Column H- Copies J31 of each daily sheet
    Column I- Copies K33 of each daily sheet
    Column J- Automatically populate the formula I input in this file for every row with data

Thanks for any help you can offer!Work in Progress.xlsm
    Last edited by emorgan; 2015-04-16 at 10:48.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    This is an example of a finished product, but want the macro to do what I manually input when I push the button that says pull data on the summary sheet.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks
    Work in ProgressRevisedSAS.xlsm Here is a set of macros and different formulas for your ORIGINAL request. You adapt.

Option Explicit
    Sub CopySheet()
    Sheets("Template").Copy After:=Sheets(Sheets.Count)
    ActiveSheet.Name = Format(Date, "dd mmm yy")
    End Sub

Sub GetDataFromSheetsSAS()
    Dim i As Long

For i = 3 To Sheets.Count
    If Cells(i, 1) = "TOTAL" Then Rows(i).Insert
    With Sheets(i)
    Cells(i, "a").Value = .Name
    Cells(i, "c").Value = .Cells(25, "i").Value + .Cells(26, "i").Value
    'you do the others

End With
    Next i
    End Sub
    Don Guillett
    Excel Developer
    dguillett @gmail.com

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Supershoe For This Useful Post:

emorgan (2015-04-16)

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks supershoe! I'll try and see if I can make this work with others.