New Lounger
    Thanks

under 10041 and 10049 machine "freezes" about three or four time a minute

The cursor starts rapidly flashing for 3-4 seconds and keyboard is unresponsive, however once the flashing stops, the characters typed appear. This is happening on four machines with Win10TP. The last one was loaded from scratch from an ISO and nothing else has been loaded. Have been watching task manager and File Explorer jumps up to 15-20% CPU utilization when this happens. Has anyone else seen this problem?

Thanks
    Were these clean installs or upgrades? Have you checked Windows Updates, and gone to advanced and checked give me updates for other Microsoft products? This sounds like a video driver problem. Check your device manager. I have been installing every Windows 10 since it became available including leaked releases, and this has never happened to me. When you installed it were you connected to the internet? You should be connected to the internet, and use a Microsoft account during installation, as Microsoft will download updates as it installs.
    Last edited by djohnson; 2015-04-20 at 10:36.

Thanks
    Its not necessary to use a Microsoft Account to get all updates during the install.

Jerry