3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Where To Get an Office 2010 Pro Install DVD?

I got a used Dell 755 recently that came loaded with Win 7 Ultimate x 32 bit, and Office 2010 Pro.
    Both are legit installs with valid product keys etc.
    I plan to rebuild this rig with a new mobo etc, and I want to be able to re-install Office 2010.
    Is there any place where I can buy or download an install DVD?

Thanks,
    rstew

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Which Dell 755? Mine is a Dell Optiplex 755, came out of a business.

It may depend upon how or where you originally got Office 2010, mine is the Professional Plus.
    https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/...ice.14%29.aspx

If you originally bought Office 2010 you should have gotten a DVD to install from or been given a link where it could be downloaded. If the computer came from a business the version may be Volume [formerly Enterprise].

As for Win7, were the factory restore discs created as prompted during the setup and given to you so you could reinstall on a new HDD if yours crashes and you can't get the reset to work? There should also be a program that will let you do it.

Thanks

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Berton View Post
    Which Dell 755? Mine is a Dell Optiplex 755, came out of a business.

It may depend upon how or where you originally got Office 2010, mine is the Professional Plus.
    https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/...ice.14%29.aspx

If you originally bought Office 2010 you should have gotten a DVD to install from or been given a link where it could be downloaded. If the computer came from a business the version may be Volume [formerly Enterprise].

As for Win7, were the factory restore discs created as prompted during the setup and given to you so you could reinstall on a new HDD if yours crashes and you can't get the reset to work? There should also be a program that will let you do it.
    Berton;
    I should have provided more details.
    It is a used Optiplex 755 and likely came from an office environment.
    I did not get any CD's or DVD's with it. I plan to use Produkey to extract the product keys.
    The Windows installation is only 32 bit, so I will do a fresh install with Win7 HP x 64 bit instead.
    Then I want to do a fresh install of Office 2010; thus the need for a DVD.

Thanks,
    rstew