New Lounger
    Thanks

No Outlook email in two months

I opened my outlook email account in feb/2015, just to get a msg account log in. The account dose not send or receive any emails even from gmail or google. I used outlook for 6 years at work but then I retired. can you help me

Thanks
    You don't say which OS you have or which version of Outlook, so more information is required. There are two versions of Outlook. Outlook.com is a completely different program to the Outlook which is part of Office, which is what you used at work. Which one have you signed up for? How are you trying to access it? Are there any error messages?

New Lounger
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Calimanco View Post
    You don't say which OS you have or which version of Outlook, so more information is required. There are two versions of Outlook. Outlook.com is a completely different program to the Outlook which is part of Office, which is what you used at work. Which one have you signed up for? How are you trying to access it? Are there any error messages?
    I have ordinary online outlook not office. I have win 7 64 bit. No error messages no nothing.

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Did you lose your E-Mail at nearly the same time you retired? Could it have been tied into your employment and your retirement ended that?

Thanks
    Type in the url Outlook.com and click on sign in. What happens?

New Lounger
    Thanks

outlook.com still not working

Quote Originally Posted by Calimanco View Post
    Type in the url Outlook.com and click on sign in. What happens?
    outlook.com still not working. I tried sending and receiving e-mails from my other accounts----undeliverable all of them. Turns out my user name is from my yahoo e-mail account xxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com. I use lastpass to log me in so I didn't notice it. I think I'll abandon the account and open a new one. Still my MS account is xxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com + password. Thanks for your help this account is just doomed. barry