3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Typeface changed in W7 pro, how to get it back?

I was trying to the colors in my change W7 Pro for better contrast for readability, legibility, etc as I wear tri-focals. Somehow I selected the thing.

See attahed images as to where I was working in W7 & results of my error. Just want to get back to std font.
    Attached Images Attached Images

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    In the "Item" dropdown in that dialog, select one of the kinds of things that have the wrong font. For example, it looks like "ToolTip" is one of those (the popup above the Panda icon is a ToolTip); others might be "Menu", "Active Title Bar", and "Inactive Title Bar".

When you select an item that can have text, the Font and Size dropdowns will become enabled. Change those to the desired values. The default for most or all the items is Segoe UI font at 9 point size.

Thanks
    After one gets done with all of that, SAVE the theme under a name you pick; that way you can get everything back if the current theme gets altered.
    "Take care of thy backups and thy restores shall take care of thee." Ben Franklin revisited.
    http://collegecafe.fr.yuku.com/forum...-Technologies/

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RolandJS View Post
    After one gets done with all of that, SAVE the theme under a name you pick; that way you can get everything back if the current theme gets altered.
    RolandJS,

Thnks for the tip, followed thru.
    Attached Images Attached Images