Thanks

Question Cannot move (Taskbar) toolbar onto its own row

Good morning from Temple, Texas. Just 30 miles south of the site of Sunday's biker gangs shootout. Look out for more silliness in this post.

I work for the Department of Veterans Affairs, so there is a limit on what I can do to my PC. It is running Windows 7. I have a taskbar toolbar, called Jim Toolbar. I used to be able to manipulate that toolbar where I had all my icons on one row, and the open windows "buttons" on a second row. The icons were large size. I know, the obvious answer is to delete some icons, but I'd like to be able to fix it back the way I had it. Does anyone have a suggestion?

Thank you,

Jim W.

Thanks
    Hi Jim.

Right-click the Taskbar and uncheck Lock the taskbar - drag it into position, enlarge it to double-height (drag separator bars around if you want) - right-click again and Lock the taskbar?

Thanks

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by satrow View Post
    Hi Jim.

Right-click the Taskbar and uncheck Lock the taskbar - drag it into position, enlarge it to double-height (drag separator bars around if you want) - right-click again and Lock the taskbar?
    I got it to work. Thank you!

Thanks
    Good job, it's one of the things you tend to set and forget - literally - I've done the same myself