New Lounger
    Thanks

Using Microsoft account when dual booting.

I'm running the windows 10 evaluation copy build 10074 on a dual boot system with windows 8.1. I sign into windows 8 with my microsoft account. I find that I am unable to sign in to this account on windows 10 as it always says that there is already a microsoft account on this machine. I tried signing out of my account on win 8 before rebooting to win10 but this made no difference. Am I missing something stupid or is this a glitch with this build?

Thanks
    Boot into Windows 10. Create a new account called whatever you want, name it test if you choose. Sign out, then sign back in to the newly created account. Delete all other accounts. Create another account, but this time use your Microsoft account credentials. Sign out, sign back in and delete test account. Done.

Thanks
    Boot into Windows 10. Create a new account called whatever you want, name it test if you choose. Sign out, then sign back in to the newly created account. Delete all other accounts. Create another account, but this time use your Microsoft account credentials. Sign out, sign back in and delete test account. Done.
    This is a strong violation of the KISS principle .

David

Just because you don't know where you are going doesn't mean any road will get you there.