Thanks

How to add screen shot to post.

I am having trouble adding a screen shot to this post. I would rather seek advice for my problem with a screen shot so will leave my question for now. Also how many screen shots can I add per 1 post. Thanks.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 1,326 Posts
    Peter,

Use this Icon Attchment.JPG on the Quick Reply toolbar. Then use the dialog box to browse to the saved screen shot on your computer. Don't forget to press the Upload button after you have selected the file. You can directly add 3 images this way. You can add more but it's a bit more complicated.

HTH
    May the Forces of good computing be with you!

RG

PowerShell & VBA Rule!

My Systems: Desktop Specs
    Laptop Specs

Thanks
    You can add up to three screenshots per post, more if you want to get smart.

If you want to take a screenshot of the entire screen press the "Print Screen" (maybe labelled "PrntScr", "PrtScn" or similar) key on your keyboard. If you only want to capture a pic of the currently active window press the "Alt" key then hit "Print Screen" (or "PrntScr", "PrtScn" or similar). Then open Windows Paint or some other graphics program and hit Edit/Paste to paste the screenshot into that program, after which you can edit the image then save it somewhere on your computer.

Then you can add the screenshot to a post by clicking the "insert image" button in the toolbar of the "Reply", "Reply With Quote" or "Reply to Thread" dialogs.

Click on "Basic Uploader", then click "Browse" to navigate to and choose your saved screenshot image, click on the image file then click "Open", then click the small "Upload file(s)" link to attach the image to your post.
    Computer Consultant/Technician since 1998 (first PC was Atari 1040STE in 1988).
    Most common computing error is EBKAC: Error Between Keyboard And Chairback
    AMD FX8120 (8-core @ 3.1GHz) CPU, Gigabyte GA-990FXA-D3 motherboard, 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1866MHz RAM, ATI-AMD Radeon HD6770 PCI-E VGA, 480GB Kingston SSD, 2TB Seagate SATA3.0 HDD, ASUS DVD/RW.

WS Lounge VIP
    Thanks

Thanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Woods View Post
    I am having trouble adding a screen shot to this post. I would rather seek advice for my problem with a screen shot so will leave my question for now. Also how many screen shots can I add per 1 post. Thanks.
    Thanks all of you for the quick feed back,each one is help full me when there is no where to turn. I met a friend yesterday who paid some one from her church $50 NZ to add a few programs to the task bar so this is all gold to me.

Thanks

Problem solved.

Solved