Thanks

Sync'd favorites a mess

In I.E. 11 on Windows 7 I had the folders listed like this 01 Computing, 02 Entertainment, etc.
    I am using Project Spartan, when my favorites from this former Windows 7 machine were imported, and my favorites from Windows 8.1 it created a mess with duplicates etc. I'm trying to get a handle on this. In I.E. 11 one could sort the favorites by name, which I don't see in Spartan, and I don't see anyway to change the name of a folder.
    I realize that Spartan is still a little rough around the edges. But has anyone seen a way to change the name of a folder and re sort things, or are they still not in features?
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

Thanks
    Spartan favorites are located at:
    c:\Users\yourUserID\AppData\Local\Packages\Microso ft.Windows.Spartan_cw5n1h2txyewy\AC\Spartan\User\D efault\favorites

You can change folder names here but I haven't had a lot of luck sorting them. Favorites management in Spartan (Edge) is a mess now.

Jerry

Thanks
    Thanks Jerry, That did let me clean them up somewhat, but as you said it still a mess. What gets me is that these are supposed to sync across devices, and to some extent that is happening, but to some extent it isn't happening either...
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

Thanks
    I just did a side by side with I.E. 11, and Spartan and now I know why it looks weird! In I.E. 11, and previous editions, when you sorted the folders and files, they were sorted with the folders first, and then the un foldered favorites. In Spartan, everything is sorted by name without regard to whether it is a folder or a URL..
    Man I hope they fix that
    Thanks John

Thanks
    In IE 11, I can sort favorites and more importantly the Favorites bar in any order I please. Can't do that with Spartan.

Jerry