New Lounger
    Thanks

Refresh font list in MS Publisher

Is there any way to make Publisher refresh its font list. I'm getting a message about embedded fonts in a document that says "fonts neither on the operating system nor embedded." They show up in Publisher's font list, but I've checked the fonts directory and they aren't there.

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Control Panel, Fonts list is where Fonts are either individually installed by a user or when programs are installed and put their own Fonts there. Those Fonts are available for any Windows-based program to use. Sometimes a program will show a Font that is not installed, either came with a document or is referenced in a document. About the only thing I've been able to do is locate a particular Font, download or copy it to the Downloads Folder [or any other] then do the Install pointing to that Folder. Usually get a prompt to also copy it to the Fonts Folder. I've seen it possible for a few programs to use a Font that is in a different Folder but not actually installed, just pointed to in the other Folder. However that choice won't be available after either the program is closed or the computer restarted.