New Lounger
    Thanks

How to change embedded image in report: Updating Letterhead

I have a database that is now functioning as an Access 2010 file, but was originally created in, like, 1999 (*gasp*). So, in the reports (order confirmation, invoice, statement) there is a .png image at the top for letterhead. How do I change this image? I've read about using an attachment field in a table, which is not working so far. I can click the ellipsis next to the file name in the properties and change the image there but nothing shows in the report once it's been changed.

I'll keep dinking around, I should know how to do this. But all I keep finding are instructions to use images for individual records and I just need a damned letterhead with the right information on it.

jwoods
    You may need to convert the image to a .BMP or .DIB file.

http://www.jegsworks.com/lessons/dat...rts/images.htm

New Lounger
    Thanks
    OKAY, I figured it out. I tried the thing with the bmp but the real issue was that i was using the WRONG BUTTON to insert the image. The right button was hidden below the others. Got it to work with the png, just needed to size the image appropriately (another thing I probably did the wrong way) and now I have updated Orders and Invoices and I feel magical. Thanks for the link, those instructions a nice and easy to understand!