3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Right click problem

When I right-click on the desktop and select create folder it now takes about 15 seconds to appear, if I do the same to create a folder in another folder it works instantly. Also, to copy and paste from a website into Word 2003 I used to go ctrl A, ctrl c, ctrl v. This will no longer work, i have to first open Word and then manually select text followed by right-click copy and paste. Is there anything I can do to get back to the "normal" short-cut way. It works fine copying to Excel or Notepad.

New Lounger
    Thanks

Update VGA Card Drivers..

Quote Originally Posted by mike21 View Post
    When I right-click on the desktop and select create folder it now takes about 15 seconds to appear, if I do the same to create a folder in another folder it works instantly. Also, to copy and paste from a website into Word 2003 I used to go ctrl A, ctrl c, ctrl v. This will no longer work, i have to first open Word and then manually select text followed by right-click copy and paste. Is there anything I can do to get back to the "normal" short-cut way. It works fine copying to Excel or Notepad.
    It looks conflict with vga card drivers, did u install/remove new vga?

Update VGA Card Drivers..