Thanks

Black chrome tile on start screen

This is not a important problem but can someone tell me how to put a picture on my Chrome tile on the start screen. Only thing I can think of is to uninstall Chrome and install it again. When I bought this laptop the shop installed Chrome and set up email etc but I cant remember if it was always like this.Screenshot (59).png

jwoods
    This article on How-To Geek has some suggestions...

http://www.howtogeek.com/135871/how-...sktop-program/

Thanks

How to fill out a program path.

HOW TO GEEKS instructions say this.....Using OblyTile is fairly simple enter a name for the tile, select a program that the tile will launch,??? provide a tile image??? and select some colors. OblyTile will then create a tile for you. Well this is simple for them but I'm having trouble with the highlighted parts above. I wont to create a Chrome Tile and after doing this once I will be able to do it again on not only this app but other apps like this. Ive been trying to fill out the form like the sample but for Chrome Search Browser but cant do it . The screen shot is the sample off How To Geek and I please need the matching information but for Chrome.......
    Attachment 43793So what I want to do is fill out Program Path and Tile Image. I see this sort of thing at other places and am interested in learning to fill program path forms out correctly.

jwoods
    Do a search for chrome.exe on your system to find the path.

Images for Chrome are available all over the Internet.

Do an online search for Google Chrome Images.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jwoods View Post
    Do a search for chrome.exe on your system to find the path.

Images for Chrome are available all over the Internet.

Do an online search for Google Chrome Images.
    I got a new tile created which is good but it opens a new window instead of the current open tabs I'm using.Learnt a few new things as I've never used that search part of windows. Nothing I do will correct the black tile but I will keep going back to this app until I have it all worked out properly. Thanks again for the help, to be honest I did'nt have a clue what you meant when you said to do a "search for chrome,exe" but it was the point in the right direction I needed.