Thanks

Sharing a Facebook post

If I have a post on my Facebook business page that contains some comments from me and a link to a webpage on a local news site, and then my wife sees it and clicks the Share button to put it on her FB page, all that appears on her FB page is the link to the local news site - it does not link to my FB page, and also my comments are not shown on her FB page. Is there a way for her to share it such that the post on her FB page will show my comments and link to the post on my FB business page?

Thanks
    Last edited by Vincenzo; 2015-06-27 at 12:15.

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincenzo View Post
    Sharing a FB post
    Just an observation, you might have gotten the interest of knowledgeable persons if you'd used FaceBook in your Subject line instead of FB. Acronyms are fine after they have first been identified with the real name, word or phrase. I, for one, didn't have a clue as to what FB meant [don't use FaceBook] so curiosity caused me to look.

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincenzo View Post
    Sharing a FB post
    Just an observation, you might have gotten the interest of knowledgeable persons if you'd used FaceBook in your Subject line instead of FB. Acronyms are fine after they have first been identified with the real name, word or phrase. I, for one, didn't have a clue as to what FB meant [don't use FaceBook] so curiosity caused me to look, see what was meant and being asked about.

Thanks
    OK thanks. I just tried to change it, does not let me.