Thread: 10147 here.

Silver Lounger
    Thanks

10147 here.

Hello.
    In this leaked version, for the last week or so, I noticed that the Num Lock is back to normal, live when booting. Also the language bar is there as desired on the Notification Area. I use two, FRA and ENG.
    Booting PIN is also back with us.
    The Control Panel will also keep the desired setting, I like Large Icons.
    10147 installed faultlessly on my AMD 2.6 desktop. It would not complete on my two Toshiba laptops. I will wait for the official issue for these. Strange as these three machines here are "twins", they have all the same apps. The installed stopped at the same spot every time that I tried them, maybe 5 times, I have not kept count. Is the leaked version corrupted ? I D/L'd it three times. These laptops are 32-bit as the desktop is 64-bit, is there a point there ?

Once more, W-10 on the AMD machine, runs all my old apps, great, I am an old dog. All best wishes. Jean.
    Last edited by handcuff36; 2015-06-29 at 09:18.

Banned Member
    Thanks
    Jean,

Give Build 10158 a try. It is an official (not a leaked) Build & damn it's nice!! Fast Track. Today.

Cheers,
    Drew
    Attachment 43936

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Hello, Drew.
    On 10158 now and this on the Toshiba. It installed fine, nopro. But again, it maintained its supremacy on browser, I had to find and install IE 11 once more. So far so good.
    Now to clone it and copy over to the other Toshiba. All best wishes. Jean.

Banned Member
    Thanks
    Kewl, Jean. Speaking of firing up IE... Edge is so vastly improved in this Build, very pleased to see. And a big one for me... in 130 w/ Edge in several Desktops it would crash... not now There is so much nice functionality NOW in Edge that was not there, before. And it IS a lot faster & more reliable than IE. Personally, I only run IE for 1 or 2 sites that have not yet made themselves Edge Ready.

What a huge amount of terrific progress shows in 10158!!

Cheers,
    Drew
    Attachment 43951