5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Enhanced mice and keyboards for power users

BEST HARDWARE

Enhanced mice and keyboards for power users

By Michael Lasky

Two new mice and a keyboard offer increased precision, productivity, and speed as we power through days of work and a few evenings of gaming. The latest pointing-device technology tackles one of the bugaboos of the common mouse: glass surfaces.

The full text of this column is posted at WindowsSecrets.com/best-hardware/enhanced-mice-and-keyboards-for-power-users]/ (free content, opens in a new window/tab).

Columnists typically cannot reply to comments here, but do incorporate the best tips into future columns.

Thanks
    Who pays this kind of money for a mouse or a keyboard?? Seriously?

For me, a mouse or a keyboard is just a means to an end -- getting a job done.

For that matter, the whole PC and its OS and software are just means to an end.

I guess that makes me not a power user?
    -- Bob Primak --

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bobprimak View Post
    Who pays this kind of money for a mouse or a keyboard?? Seriously?

For me, a mouse or a keyboard is just a means to an end -- getting a job done.

For that matter, the whole PC and its OS and software are just means to an end.

I guess that makes me not a power user?
    Bob you ARE a power user! Maybe not a gamer or touch typist, But $50 bucks for a mouse is not out of bounds, I still have an unopened MX I got for $70 on sale because I was having problems w/ my MS set. MS keyboard/mouse was about $80 many years ago. Now 2 bills+ for a keyboard would not be my choice but for touch typist blogger, different requirements and skill set.
    David

Just because you don't know where you are going doesn't mean any road will get you there.