2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Hopeful changes in 10?

Anticipating 10 but expecting another 8.1.
    1. Does it allow display font to be adjusted by itself without effecting other items on the display?
    2. Is WIFI finally fixed? Used to drop connections and run sloooooW
    3. Does it have a real text editor something like a Linux vim instead of notepad joke?
    4. Is there a batch desktop development area? Not that PowerShell abortion, I hope.
    5. Can the download update or live version be saved in case it gets corrupted instead of 8.1's RESTORE,RESET,REFRESH which ends up being RESTORE?
    Seriously need these answered to decide whether to drop Windows 10/8.1 here altogether.
    Recent breakins at federal level suggest to us that email is too easy to scam and firewall is very weak. Ransoming is now becoming a real live worry.

Thanks
    @spark55: Why not download and install the Window s 10 Tech Preview and find out for yourself (after making a full system image backup in case you don't like what you see and decide to go back to your present setup!)?
    (My Setup: Custom built: 3,70GHz Intel Core i7-4820K CPU; MSI Military Class iii X79A-GD45 Plus Motherboard; Win 10 Pro (64 bit) - (UEFI-booted); 16GB RAM; 512GB SAMSUNG SD850 PRO SSD; 120GB SAMSUNG 840 SSD; Seagate 2TB Barracuda SATA6G HDD; GeForceGTX 980 4GB Graphics Card; Office 2013 Prof (32-bit); MS Project 2013 (32-bit); Acronis TI 2015 Premium, NIS 2016, VMWare Workstation12 Pro, etc). WD My Book 3 1TB USB External Backup Drive). Samsung 24" Curved HD Monitor.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Good thought but am in the middle of working out multi-multi-booting of Linux distros and won't be dis-entangled in time for my download/upgrade or whatever it is Microsoft is intending to distribute.