Thread: New W-10

Silver Lounger
    Thanks

New W-10

Hello. Got the new .iso for the latest version. It is "Enterprise" level. There is a key to be gotten at :

slmgr /ipk PUT-KEY-HERE-THAT-ENDS-IN-2YT43
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

I can and did get into an elevated mode but how to use this ? Jean.
    Last edited by handcuff36; 2015-07-15 at 14:32.

Thanks
    Why not just download it from here.....

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/eval...nsider-preview

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Bass, hello.
    Actually, I really do not want Enterprise, it happened to be there and I D/Ld it. Not good for me. Jean.

Thanks
    Jean,
    What build did you download? You didn't say, and it DOES make a lot of difference.

For instance, when I got build 10166, I installed it as an upgrade on my HP Laptop, and it required NO Registration key at all.
    But when I Clean Installed it on a spare HD on my main PC, I had to put in the Key for the Pro version. 8n6th---------------
    (I'm not sure, if I can post the whole key here, without getting in trouble)

I was going to download 10176, but I was warned off by a friend, who told me that's a leaked version form China and will not activate.
    So now I'm waiting on either the RTM or the formal release to come from Microsoft.

Y'all have a great day now, Y'hear?

The Doctor
    Experience is truly the best teacher.

Backup! Backup! Backup! GHOST Rocks!

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Wayne, how are you?
    Thanks for the comeback. What I downloaded is the Enterprise version, I did not see any other.

Somebody here had mentioned that he had received this version leaked from China and that it was fine so I thought that I would try my luck but I have not even tried yet to install this. I got the .iso and expanded it to a DVD-R, it should be ok but getting the keys is the problem.

I will go back to the site and see if the Pro version is available. As far as publishing the keys here, I presume that it is ok as they are available to all already.

Edit : That site mentions that it is 32 and 64 bit capable, I have some doubt as I tried another version so qualified before and it asked me the other bit-ness. It is only mentioned at one spot that this is the Enterprise version. Got to be wary !

You have a great day too, all best wishes. Jean.
    Last edited by handcuff36; 2015-07-15 at 16:11.

Banned Member
    Thanks
    Y'all best read my latest entry - "Maybe last Beta Build"

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Drew, hello. No matter how long I leave my Update page on the screen, how many times I reboot to excite it to Th 10240, I see no action, no offer to accept this version. I am on Fast, maybe running 10130 is preventing this action ??? I had to go to this 10130 on account of this tremendous spam action, I ended up having to format he HD and then reload the OS and all my apps. The latest version here was 10130 so there went it.

Is W-10 forever deleting my Restore points ? To fool it, I had to do a clone, the best Restore around.

Still hoping for this last one. Best wishes. Jean.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by handcuff36 View Post
    Bass, hello.
    Actually, I really do not want Enterprise, it happened to be there and I D/Ld it. Not good for me. Jean.
    As it stands now...MS has closed the Insider Preview and getting the latest ISO for windows 10 pro is gone. There is an ISO of the RTM avaiable here click the hyper link.

Banned Member
    Thanks
    Jean,

Try it by using the Build 10240 ISO. Hit the blue Download button found HERE

Oh, oops, sorry, Jim, just see you had, already, point Jean @ same.
    Last edited by Drew1903; 2015-07-16 at 14:20.

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Morning,Drew. Something fishy here. As soon as I "checked for updates" on both Toshiba laptops, they were honoured with the RTM, 10240. The desktop is kept out of the update path, I wish that I knew why as it is my main machine.

The blue link that you provided has been strangled ! Have a great day. Best wishes, Jean.