2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

One Drive Synch Engine

Toshiba laptop, Windows 8.1, MS Office 13, all updates in place. I keep getting the message, "One Drive Synch Engine restarting." Looking in the Reliability Monitor, it shows it has restarted 15 times today and I know it has been doing that for awhile. I reinstalled Office a few days ago and that didn't make it go away. Since it seems to be a part of Office, not sure how to deal with it. I appreciate any ideas.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,059 Times in 928 Posts
    See if any of the links at windows 8.1 one drive synch engine restart help.

Joe

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by oldgeezer75 View Post
    Toshiba laptop, Windows 8.1, MS Office 13, all updates in place. I keep getting the message, "One Drive Synch Engine restarting." Looking in the Reliability Monitor, it shows it has restarted 15 times today and I know it has been doing that for awhile. I reinstalled Office a few days ago and that didn't make it go away. Since it seems to be a part of Office, not sure how to deal with it. I appreciate any ideas.
    Paul Therrott, who is a big Windows guy, posted an article today on his Web site, where he said that he has given up on One Drive for serious work, and has gone to Drop Box instead. His reasons are reliability and speed.